A DIY project for this fabulous canvas wall art with light up branches!
- 2 packs of tall lighted branches
- Bundle of sticks
- Bag of moss
- Green canvas paint
- Canvas Molding Paste 16oz
- Paste spatula
- Paint brush
- Craft Adhesive
- Staple gun
- Start by mixing molding paste with green paint.
- Then apply to canvas to give it texture.
- Let paste dry overnight, then apply green paint to give the project some depth.
- After paint has dried, glue lighted branches and sticks with E6000 glue. Make sure cords are at the bottom of the painting.
- Add the moss to cover the cords and create texture at the bottom.
- After glue is dry, display and hang up.