Turn an orange rind into an easy bird feeder in minutes with this affordable crafting idea!
(4) pieces of twine, yarn or string, cut into 24? lengths
pen or pencil
- Cut the orange in half and scoop out the flesh.
- Pierce 4 small holes on opposite sides, about 1/2? from the top edge of each half with a pen or pencil.
- Thread one piece of twine through a hole, and out the opposite end. Repeat with the second piece of twine in the remaining holes (you’ll have an “X”).
- Gather the ends together and tie in a knot.
- Repeat with the other half.
- Fill with bird seed and hang on branches outside.