A couple of pics chosen from Instagram
4in x 4in tiles
Clear Waterproof Sealant such as Thompsons Multisurface Spray
- Print up the pics you have chosen on Instagram. Most standard tiles are 4×4 so if you print the pictures on 4×6 photo paper they will almost be the exact right size. Cut off the excess to make the picture fit on the tiles.
- Paint a layer of the Mod Podge on to one side of your tile.
- Press a photo firmly onto the tile.
- Then paint a layer of Mod Podge over the photo and let it dry for about 20 mins.
- Apply 2-5 layers (letting them dry in between each layer) – dry for at least an hour after the last layer.
- The next day, spray the tiles with a thin coat of the sealant.
- Let them sit overnight or for a few more days.
- Apply felt stickers to each corner of the back of the tiles.