10m piping cord
PVA Glue such as Helmer’s Craft and Hobby Glue
- Cut cardboard into round shapes the size that you want your coasters to be.
- Cut the cord into strips depending on how big you want your coasters. (Cut the end of the cords at an angle for a more polished look.
- Pin the end of the rope in the center of the round cardboard piece and firmly coil the cord
- around in a circle while brushing a little glue on to hold it in place.
- Once you are done coiling the whole strip of cord, glue the end and let dry.