These coasters made out of Scrabble pieces are just as fun to make as playing the game itself!
- Start by rubber cementing your image to the manila folder and letting it dry.
- Then cut out four 3” x 3.25” squares from the folder. (These will be the backs of your coasters.)
- Stick the tiles down one-by-one on the non-printed side of the manila folder using the craft glue. You should be able to shift and straighten the tiles before the glue dries to make sure they’re lined up properly. (Keep in mind that Scrabble tiles are not uniformly shaped and there will be some crooked edges.) *You can make rows of four letter words you choose such as beer, brew, or hops for beer themed coasters*
- Once all tiles have been laid out and the glue has dried, trim the edges of the manila folder using an X-ACTO knife.
- Using a sponge paint brush, apply Modge Podge on the tops (tile side) of the coasters. Let dry for about an hour, and then add a coat of Modge Podge to the backs. The Modge Podge will harden and waterproof the coasters, so make sure you don’t skip this step.