This Apple crafts for kids is a great idea for a fall craft or can be turned into a great teacher appreciation gift.
My son brought this home from school one day and I thought this was the coolest craft so I am sharing this with all of you guys too!.
- Red OR Green Yarn
Keep in mind that this is how I would do it. I am not sure how the teacher did it or where she found this idea.
- Draw an apple shape on the cardboard
- Cut the shape out.
- color the stem and leaf with markers
- Wrap the yarn around the apple in alternating directions.
- Do this until its completely covered
- when you cut the end wrap it around a piece of the yarn and tie a knot and if long enough tuck it under.