Try making these super easy and cheap Candy Wrapped Balloons for a kid’s candy themed birthday party!
- Find fun balloons of various bright colors or in your party color theme.
- Buy your balloons already inflated or inflate them yourself.
- If your balloons don’t already have a tie attached to them, add a nice ribbon one by tying it to the end of the balloon.
- Take your cellophane pieces and wrap the entire balloon.
- Grab the edges from both sides and tie with a pretty ribbon.
- Fluff out the cellophane and decorate your party space!