- A 36 Inch Latex Balloon White
- Plastic table cloths in a variety of colors (the long rectangle kind, each table cloth will make approx. 20 tassels)
- A Hot Glue Gun
- Decorative string
- Cut your plastic table cloth in half lengthwise, and then fold each half in half again. Each folded half will make approx. 10 tassels.
- slice one inch strips (keep the fold at the top of your fringe)
- Criss-cross 10 pieces of fringe as shown. Overlap the pieces at the fold.
- Pinch below your top fold about an inch down
- Using 1/4 of a strip, begin to wrap your “pinch” in place. Secure the strip with a dab of hot glue.
- – To add tassels to a balloon: hot glue as many tassels as you’d like to a piece of decorative string. Tie the string to your balloon and PARTY! This way you can remove the string and save it for another balloon!